Thursday, July 3, 2008

Here comes the blog....

Okay... Here comes the blog!! From the beginning (not Emerson Lake and Palmer´s beginning, just my blog`s..) I thought it would be weird to have a blog. Like a diary that everyone can read... Sounded strange... I wasn't used to it... Yet i changed my mind! Having a blog is like having an on-going notepad of things you like now, things you want to remember for the future, and things that are just plain silly that you want to tell others about and remember yourself one day... That´s what I hope for a blog...
Across the universe!!! (I have to thank The Beatles for the title...) All my scatered thoughts reunited in one single place...
Today I retired my old blog from myspace and came to Blogger... I really didn't like myspace anymore, don't know why, but i think i needed a change! I guess i was just using the blog for sad reasons... When i was sad i wrote a blog, it was kind of a depressing blog!!
When i tried to log in and create an account, they said i already had one, and then i remembered, my first blogging experience!!! The blog was called "Ashes are burning"!! My favorite Renaissance song!! And i wrote about it... It had only two post and then something must have happened and i forgot about my blog!! Now it's lost in a random cyberspace!! Doesn´t it look a bit nerd? Having thoughts lost in cyberspace??
This is something I have come to accept in my recent years of adulthood. I am a dork/nerd and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Once you pass your twenties, the level of dorkiness within you is pretty much set. If youre still reading this you can think......"She is not normal."
Well... Here came the blog.... (Why does it always sound like a wedding?)....You may now kiss the blog...

No comments: